Jamie's & GDPR

Find out about what GDPR is and how Jamie's Computers can help you stay compliant with the new regulations 

9:00AM - 4:30PM

Jamie's Computers now offer our great services throughout the week. 

Monday - Thursday 9AM- 5PM

Friday - Saturday 9AM - 4:30PM

Mobile Phones & Tablets Now on Sale

Choose from a huge selection of Mobiles Phones & Tablets

Samsung Phones from £20   Apple Iphones from £30  Apple Ipad from £70  Plus Many more

 

Arrange a Collection

Jamie’s offers a professional and secure IT disposal service for businesses and individuals.

We have over 10 years experience of handling computers at end-of-life and provide solutions to major companies, SMEs and educational establishments all across the South.

Jamie's Computers also offers FREE asset tracking, so we can work alongside your asset tags and let you know what is happening each step of the way

FREE Data Destruction with Free Blancco Certification

Jamie's ensures your sensitive data has been permanently wiped from your IT assets with the most certified disk wipe software solution "Blancco" on the market, with a 100% tamper proof report.

As the de facto standard in data erasure, Blancco provides an absolute line of defence against costly security breaches.

This service is done for FREE and unrivalled by our competitors

Buy a Refurbished Laptop or Desktop PC

We refurbish and resell desktop computers and laptops that we receive.This means that individuals and charities can access reliable IT equipment at a fraction of the cost of a new system.

Jamie's Computers is a Microsoft Refurbisher, we PC Check, HD Tune all our components.  We refurbish our computers and laptops to high standards of quality; We are confident in offering a 6 month warranty as well, all at a competitive price

Volunteer

Volunteers play an important role at Jamie’s Computers and throughout the organisation.

They assist staff members in a range of areas such as collecting IT equipment from businesses, helping to load containers to be sent out to Computer Aid International and IT refurbishment.

There are many benefits to volunteering at Jamie’s, whether you are looking to improve your knowledge of IT or maybe you have a few spare hours each week that you would like to fill.

 IT Recycling that Benefits the Local Community

Jamie’s Computers is the computer recycling arm of The Society of St James; Hampshire's largest homelessness charity.

The Society provides housing, care and support to homeless and vulnerable people including those with mental health issues, learning disabilities and the long-term unemployed.

Jamie’s Computers was set up in 2002 as a social enterprise with the intention to provide meaningful occupation to the Society’s residents and service users.

It grew from a few service users and as donations progressed, we've grown into the professional outfit it is today

Jamie’s Computers offers a IT equipment disposal service to businesses and individuals. We refurbish donated computers and make them available for reuse. We recycle anything that we cannot reuse.

100% of our profits are given to Society Of St James.

Help the homeless by using Jamie's Computers for your IT disposal needs and give back to your community.

Why go anywhere else??

Jamie's Computers offers:

FREE Collection; FREE Asset Tracking; FREE Data Destruction with FREE Certification.

If you are a limited company, as Jamie's Computers is part of a registered charity your company will save money by:

  • claim tax relief by deducting the value of your donations from your total business profits before you pay tax.
  • If your company is VAT-registered, you’ll need to account for VAT on the items you give away. However you can reclaim the VAT on the cost of the trading stock you donate.

With our unrivalled service as our testimonials show, we are a number one choice for many companies in the South for IT recycling; plus your contribution goes further in helping the Homeless.

Make the smart choice and become part of our success and contact us.

Jamie’s Computers surveyed our current business customers

83.3% of our customers rated our computer recycling service as excellent, whilst the other 16.7% rated us as good.

When asked if you would recommend Jamies to others Jamies scored a perfect 100%.

Below is a few of the comments that were made:

Jamie's offer a reliable efficient service. I’ve never had any cause for complaint.”

The service seems to be run very efficiently, from initial contact through to collection and follow-up paperwork. It is very useful to be able to have equipment collected from the office and put to good use, and data destroyed properly.

Very fast & efficient from initial phone call to collection of computers

Refurbishment Charity
Mrs Mack

I hope our computers arrived with you safely yesterday, Paul arrived at 11 am as promised, they were very friendly and efficient as usual.